Loch Garten, Scotlanti 2016

Saru

Viesti Kirjoittaja Saru »

Turvallista matkaa EJ. :hearts: Tervetuloa keväällä takaisin.

Yksi aurinkoisella pesällä. Kupu kuopalla ja höyhenpuku märkänä. Ei tainnut kala jäädä koukkuun, eikä täälläkään ole tarjoilua tällä kertaa. Aamulla molemmat on saaneet kalansa.

Kuva

Kuva
http://www.carnyx.tv/LiveCameras/Wildli ... tland.aspx
Mimmu

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mimmu »

LG:n Rowankin on muuttomatkalla. Yksi kerrallaan poikaset lähtevät vaivihkaan. Onnea kaikille lähtijöille ja toivottavasti nähdään niitä keväällä 2019!

Saru

Hyvää ja turvallista matkaa Rowan ja tervetuloa takaisin parin vuoden kuluttua. :smilie_wet_150:
Odin toi jäljelllä olevalle pojalleen kalan.
Kala pesän pohjalla ja poikasen nokka Odinin varpaissa kiinni.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
http://www.carnyx.tv/LiveCameras/Wildli ... tland.aspx
hese

Viesti Kirjoittaja hese »

Saru

:smilie_wet_150: Hyviä tuulia, kalaisaa ja turvallista muuttomatkaa pesän sääksille. :smilie_wet_150:
Kaikki ovat lähteneet matkaan. Tervetuloa keväällä takaisin.

Uusi blogi eiliseltä.

Ote blogista......

Dear Osprey Team,

Just a quick note to say that I have left for my Winter holiday. I had planned to go with EJ but she must have misunderstood our travel plans as she left over a week ago without telling me. It's strange that this is the 8th year in a row that she's left alone...I definitely told her exactly when I would be leaving. Oh well, I'm sure it was just an innocent mistake. The boys both got off fine - Rowan left pretty soon after EJ, as you know, but little Willow took a bit longer to build up the courage. He finally left just the other day though and I couldn't be prouder of him (I call him Daddy's Little Soldier which he hates, especially as the Chaffinches tease him about it. They can be so cruel). Anyway, just to say we'll be gone until next Spring, keep an eye on our nest will you? EJ will try and get back by the end of March as usual but I'll be later as I tend to do most of the duty free shopping. Hope you all have a great Winter (good luck trying to catch fish in the frozen Scottish lochs) and thanks to all the volunteers and forum members who kept watch over us, our eggs and our little guys over the course of the season. See you all in 2017!

Warm regards,

Odin.
Mimmu

Kauden päätös. Pitkä blogi.

Mimmu

Loch Gartenin foorumilla on osio 2016 SEASON, MEMORIES, PHOTOS, VIDEOS OF ROWAN, WILLOW, EJ & ODIN eli 2016 ppesinnän muistoja Rowanista Willovista, EJ:stä sekä Odinita.

Sinne on Mary G Kerr laittanut videon tästä pesimäkaudesta!
Näytä video - Click Mehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Lk76yZbDw[/video]

LOCH GARTEN 2016 OSPREY SEASON
Mary G. Kerr
Lukittu